Cooper Elementary School



If your student is not returning to Cooper and you need to withdraw him or her, here's what to do:


Be sure to let us know your child's name and new school they will be attending.  Once enrolled the new school secretary will contact us at Cooper and we will send them your students' records.


Email Miss Bobbi in the office at: 


Or call us at 707-453-6210 and leave a message on our absences line by pressing 2 during the recording.

Posted by: Bobbi Fortner Published:7/27/17
Audience: Homepage and Homepage